Erde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erde

Erde Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Currency?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Currency? Empty Site Currency? Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 pm

SakuraMinamino

I know the site is very new, and that we don't have items yet, and that's totally okay with me : ) But I think it would be very nice if we could implement some kind of currency system, so that we are rewarded for posts until then? (I like collecting things, and you'd be surprised at how much even just collecting gold (or whatever the currency will be called) will make me want to participate more xD). I don't know how the forum layout works but since when we look at our profiles I can see join date, number of posts, etc... Is there a way just for now to add a variable to our user data that is our currency amount, and even just give a static amount for each post if it's too hard to get character count and do a formula? Just a stopgap measure in some way until things progress? I don't know, this is just a suggestion. But it would definitely make me want to come back here more. *nod*

2Site Currency? Empty Re: Site Currency? Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:17 am

Admin

Admin

We have a new Dev and he's moving pretty quickly...so more things, like currency, should be implemented soon ^-^
For any old posts, I can go back through and see how many posts that User made and grant any currency they've earned before the system was set up.

https://erde.forumotion.com

3Site Currency? Empty Re: Site Currency? Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 am

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

do you like collecting vegetables?

4Site Currency? Empty Re: Site Currency? Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

SakuraMinamino

Oh, is that so! Well that's wonderful to hear. I was under the impression it was going to be a while before we had a dev or anything, so I was asking if this would be possible in the meantime. That's great! I'm very excited now ^^

@tenchibaka: When they come from farm games, yes. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum