Erde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erde

Erde Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you currently listening to?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you currently listening to? Empty What are you currently listening to? Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 am

Bubbles

Please keep it to music only. No "I'm listening to the tv" or "My little brother screaming"

I'll start Very Happy

I'm listening to Cinderella Man by Eminem.

2What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am

Rainy

Whaaaaaat? But what if that's what we ARE listening to? ;0;
I'm listening to Animal I Have Become by three day's grace.

3What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:07 am

Silvern Strings

I put Pandora on. 'The Night' by Disturbed is on. <3

4What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 am

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

billy murray's version of 'come take a trip in m airship'<3

5What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Rainy

Yes Giantess -- tuff n stuff

6What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:23 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

do you know what i am seeing - panic! at the disco

7What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Silvern Strings

Remnants by Grendel. A friend asked me to.
After that, I'm turning iTunes to random. C'8

8What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to? Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 am

Huntør

Dancing in a Minefield by Plushgun.

Always gets me excited to go out and do things, haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum