Erde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erde

Erde Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

i <3 turnips

+3
Silvern Strings
Huntør
tenchibaka
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1i <3 turnips Empty i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

or as our server owners would say 'la fille stupide aime des racines'

......or something like that, anyway hullo! this is my way of keeping you jokers active so post, post, post!

(think of it as crys away from crys<3 )

2i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Huntør

So. I'm allowed to post now? XD If not I'll just delete this, but yeah. Wasn't sure if this would be a spiffed-up looking hangout.

Hello you!

3i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

it's cool haha, i'm too dumb for anthing like that hahahahaha~

i am well, you? also you are the only poster i don't recognize, do i know you?

4i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Huntør

I'm doing pretty well, not really up to much.

And I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you before. What other sites are you on? I really only frequent Ernya.

5i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

crys(same name) gaia(littl3chocobo) and rarely trisphee(littl3chocobo)

6i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Huntør

Well then I wouldn't know you ^.^ Only site of those three that I'm on is Gaia, and that's very rarely if ever. I only got on there back in like 06 or 07 when I had some friends that moved away.

7i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

nice, if it wasn't for the items i'd be gone myself^^: i adore the items<3

so~ do you think you should use avatars like on gaia or keep this sort?

8i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Huntør

I would like to use avatars, but not really Gaia's style. My favourite ones that I've seen are on Ernya, which is why I'm on there so much. Those avatars look so nice. After being on there for a while, Gaia's look really squished, haha.

9i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

link? i've never been

10i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Huntør

Here is a link to my profile on there:

http://www.ernya.com/profile/2112-huntr.html

And you can just browse the forums to look at other people's avatars. The site has a really good layering system so people can have really unique avatars, so I like that. Plus the amount of colours for everything is great. For instance, every month they release spells that you can buy to turn DIs to a colour that they didn't have originally, so it really helps with matching things.

11i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

so semi-chibi child avis?

so large color choices are important or more /matching/ colors? i think avatars are the 'windows' of a site^^ it isn't critical to have one but it makes things much brighter and lets you see a persons personality in a way that would take hours or days talking to them^^

12i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Silvern Strings

Posting. > // >;;

I have a Gaia, an Ernya, a Crys, Solia, and a Zantarni.
All of them I have the same name on.

I'm active on Gaia, sort of. Mainly because I have items, really pretty ones, and I love them so.
Ernya: probably the prettiest avatars site I've ever been on.
Solia comes close, but the forums and currency systems just seem a little more hammered out.
Crys I use to chat and keep up with my friends. X'D
Aaaannndd Zantarni I'm wanting to be active on. The avatars are really squished, but I like the pixeling style. <3

13i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Huntør

I agree, I always feel like avatars are the best way to express yourself since it's like your very own little piece of art. That's why I like having more colour choices and ways to layer items to make it look unique, because then people can have avatars that look drastically different and be free to look how they want. It frustrates me on some sites that are very limited with their items, because then you can't match things up to look nice which forces you to stick to certain things if you want it to look good.

And yes, I guess semi-chibi child avis would describe it. I just like having a more stretched out one so that you can show off the item details better.

Hey there, Silvern ^.^ I'm trying to get into Solia but haven't really enjoyed it so far. Haven't heard of that last one, going to go look there now.

Last edited by Huntør on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

14i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

oh very nice^^

i am such a furum virgin, two monhs ago i only had deviant crys and gaia^^ you guys have lots i've never even heard of haha

so what are your thoughts on avatars(read above post) and their most imortant parts

so i can say ass but not d.a.m.n?

15i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Silvern Strings

Well, Gaia was depressing me because I was being stalked by a creep and the forums got all hateful again, so I went on a site finding spree.

There's also Midorea (I think is how it's spelled) and Menewsha and. . . something else that I've totally forgotten the name of but remember what it looks like.

- - - - -

To me, it's always been the base. If the base isn't attractive, I can't stay focused long enough to put items on there.

I like the amount of detail Gaia can put on such short avatars, but I like the way Ernya is shaded. There is a forum, Unifaction I think, that is similar to this make up but the shading was so. . . bland and flat and fake I couldn't stay focused long enough to make money.

After that, it is the colors. Ernya has a HUGE color pallet and that is amazing.

16i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

hmm, very interesting, any links? (sorry, google is no help haha)

i agree, a nice base makes(no pun intended) for a lovely foundation, do either of you make art?

17i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Silvern Strings

lawl, I don't mind links. C'8

>> These aren't invites or advertising. 8'< <<

Solia
Zantarni
Menewsha
Unifaction
Midorea

I make art, anime and paintyish and chibi. C'8 Trying to get into pixels.

Normal anime style.
Lines
Different lines.
Chibi
Chibi
Painty style.

18i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

oh! i know of unifaction, i am on unicreatures, haha, those are pretty ugly^^: i think the inconsistency is the kicker

you make lovely art though, you should work on arms a bit, they seem to be giving you troubles but the rest are lovely<3

19i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Silvern Strings

ZOMG!!!!
lol!
<3333
X'D

Ahem.
I saw it through the Unicreatures site. But yes. They are ugly. The base is kind of pretty, but that's about it. . __________________ .

Thank you.
. . . yeah, I'm almost entirely self taught, so I'm still working on minor anatomy troubles.
. . . . I also have no depth perception, so I'm also trying to get a hand on poor foreshortening skills.
. ________________ . ;; And I'm trying to do the danged ole pixel arts.
I've always found pixel art to be amazing and I want to be good at it too.

20i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

oh nice^^ can i click your pets?

good rule of thumb elbows-bottom of ribs palm(when folded)-shoulder^^

i like the base^^ its not far from my own style(though the stalker you are you knew that haha)

haha, i'm self-taught too, teachers dislike me and tuts are useless(and few are mspaint friendly)

21i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Silvern Strings

Sure.
C'8 I'm TehMoginz

n n Kay!

;'D Yar~
But yesh, though their male ones are. . . beefy. . . .___________. everywhere.

I agree with that. Pretty much every tut I've ever looked at was fairly useless, just gave me some hints to better myself a little tiny bit at a time.

22i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

tht's why i make such simple ones haha, you cannot go wrong with the basics haha

....beefy? *shudders* i'm tenchibaka though you'll see that soon enough, give me a minute

23i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 am

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

>_> <_< can we double-post?

24i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:37 am

Admin

Admin

*Nod*
Just no triple posting for now ^-^

https://erde.forumotion.com

25i <3 turnips Empty Re: i <3 turnips Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 am

tenchibaka