Erde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erde

Erde Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself here!

+7
Sora
tenchibaka
Huntør
Silvern Strings
Smile
what a cunning stunt
Admin
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself here! Empty Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Admin

Admin

Hello! I'm Kitty ^-^
I'm your Admin and site founder...and here's some useless information about me!:

Name-
You can call me Kitty ^-^...or Admin. I also go by Henrycat on Gaia.

Favorite Pizza-
Sausage and Pineapple

https://erde.forumotion.com

2Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 pm

what a cunning stunt

what a cunning stunt

Just call me stunt. Or something not as nice. I prefer the second one though >n>

by the way

You guys are so lame. You may all be admins but I'm the only user. mmmhmmm Cool

3Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Admin

Admin

what a cunning stunt wrote:Just call me stunt. Or something not as nice. I prefer the second one though >n>

by the way

You guys are so lame. You may all be admins but I'm the only user. mmmhmmm Cool

There's another random Users who hasn't said anything yet...must be a lurker >v>
xP
You can apply to be a Mod if you want ^-^

4Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

what a cunning stunt

what a cunning stunt

Then apply i will!

5Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Smile

Smile

Hi I’m Smiles. My name is Katrina, but I’d appreciate it if you’d call me Trina. I’m a pocket sized vampire nazi warrior who’s also a zombie ninja, but in my free time I’m a unicorn politician. I can’t wait to see how this site comes along and hopefully I’ll meet some friends here. Nice meeting you guys, and thanks for reading.

Pffft, the curiousity killed the cat. ;3

6Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Admin

Admin

Welcome ^-^
That sounds like a complicated job resume >v>
xP

Stunt- Yay!

7Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Silvern Strings

> u > Hallo dar.
I'm Silvern Strings or Sil or Mogin! . . . or Moggin.
It's nice to be here and meet you guys.
C'8 I can't wait to see how this site goes. <3 And I want to help in any way that I can!

8Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Admin

Admin

Hiya!
Thanks for joining ^-^

9Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Huntør

Hello!! My name is Huntor, and I'm one of those rare males that you find on avatar sites. Very excited to be a part of this one and see where it goes.

I'm never good with introductions, so yeah. Studying in college to go to medical school and see where I go from there. Basically all I can think to say, haha.

10Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm

what a cunning stunt

what a cunning stunt

Men don't use avatar sites. . . oh wait.

11Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

hi, i'm tenchi, tb, or choco depending where you know me from(i suppose tenchi since it's all crys here)

i'm special-sause and my job is to make you all less ugly *winks* keep your eyes peeled

12Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 am

Sora

Oh crap, I didn't see this topic until AFTER I made a thread myself. D: I'm sorry.

I'm Sora, the same Sora most probably know from other avatar community sites. I saw this site being talked about on another one and thought I'd give it a shot.

Last edited by Sora on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

13Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 am

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

welcome cutie^^

14Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Stylo

I'm Stylo

Stylo from Roliana
PixelCake from ruffles and `Mandie from ernya
I'm most active on roli and ruffles XD

that's about it XD
I'm a pixelartist for ruffles and...yeah XD

15Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:36 pm

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

welcome sweetie<3 glad you are here^^

16Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 am

Bubbles

Hi!~

I see my account has been activated.
I found out about this site through a different, inactive one.

Hmm, well let's see.
My name is Miranda, and I love fish.
I have two African Cichlids. One of them is beautiful, and the other is quirky but can be shy.
I hope to paint people's fingernails and sell my own artwork on the side for a living after I graduate from high school.

And this site has intriguing emoticons affraid flower afro

17Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am

Rainy

Waiiit, are we not allowed to make a newbie thread? o__o

I like pepperoni pizza, with lots of cheese, but I like garbage pizzas too...
I'm on almost every single site in existance. Cool
No really. The only ones that I haven't joined I don't plan on joining.. I'm not on PiiTown (can you be on piitown?) or bunny kingdom (I don't like joining sites where the avatars aren't human, so I'm not active on ruffles either).

18Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 am

tenchibaka

tenchibaka

i don't think so, but hello all the same^^

19Introduce yourself here! Empty Hi there, Ace here! 8D Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 am

Lanceafew

Lanceafew

So... I'm horrible at these things, so I'll leave it mostly blank xD

People call me lots of things, but the most popular are Lance and Ace. Just dropping a hello here before I run off somewhere to see what everyone else is doing xD

Feel free to drop me a private message or something to get to know me better... It'd probably help since I'd finally know what people want to know about me, and thus can post a worth while "About me" section, and not just ramble on and on like I'm doing so now... but that never seems to stop me from rambling. I just keep going and going without stopping... till I know I'm just being a pain and have said to much... like now...

lol! <--- He reminds me of Goku from Dragon ball Z... That is all... now I'm done... XD

20Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:20 am

Admin

Admin

You can make Newbie threads...this was just my own intro thread but I worded the general instructions of what to do in the forum as my title so everyone started posting here out of confusion >v>
xP

Hello all ^-^

21Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here! Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:46 am

Silvern Strings

Ah, we can make our own threads?
> u > I think I shall be selfish and make me one. . . eventually. . . and add to the post I made here~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum